A series of photos - it's the end of "A Nana Day" so we are tired but Nana takes me to The Factory Shop and I choose a mask painting set. I love masks and I'm happy to paint although it's not my favourite thing in the whole scheme of things. I mix up my colours happily and Nana says that it makes brown if I do that. I say that I like brown - Nana can't argue with that!! Nana has a Diet Coke drink and I say I want some so Nana passes it to me. She has forgotten that it makes me as high as a kite and I can go from kitten to tiger within 30 seconds. Will Nana remember that next time - as sure as heck she won't! Poor Mummy will have to bear the brunt when she comes to collect me soon. Whoops so sorry Ami - "your Mummy" will try harder for next time. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment