My little tree and my fairy that makes me smile. :D I put the tree up on Saturday as I knew Charlie would love it. He was coming over for me to babysit and I'm really glad I did. Ami had taken him to a church fair that day and he had met Father Christmas so he was all set for the atmosphere. I also bought some chocolate coins and Father Christmas chocolates so some of those were enjoyed before bedtime (along with two ice-cream cornets with strawberry sauce on)! In the morning, I put the tree lights on and Charlie guzzled his breakfast Coco Pops (this was 5 o'clock)! So by 8 o'clock he was ready for crumpets, Angel Cakes and more chocolate coins - lol what sort of diet can they get away with at Nana's house, eh? :D

awww pretty And i love your fairy :D
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Boo darling ((((hugs)))
Perty Tree!!!!
ReplyDelete