Sunday, 29 November 2009

Such a little cutie!

I could weep but I won't (what's the point). I've just spent two hours on the computer attempting to do some more collages. I'd completely forgotten how I did it from photos on disc from the other day and tried every which way but loose so I've ended up uploading just one precious photo (once again, taken in June 2007). But I shall not be defeated and will try again tomorrow. *smiles*

Oh and I've just ended up really laughing out loud looking at that rug! It's just so clean. I'd only been in the flat a few months and if you could see that carpet now - well, let's just say it's been well and truly "grandson-christened" in more ways than one lol! :D Notice the poufee in front of the TV? A barrier to prevent little fingers playing with the DVD and video players! It's so funny the things you forget - that's the beauty of photos - brings all those memories flooding back. I love the way Charlie is standing - that left foot!

Not the most flattering shot of Miss Hooley though, is it?

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh bless his little nappy bot!!!
    Sorry about the hassle with your piccies Boo :(
    Love you!
    kt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boo what a gorgeous photo, Liam stands like that too and I had a stool in front of the TV until he learnt to climb on it!!I love those memories and you are so right about forgetting! Bless his little soul, have a lovely Christmas hun Kim xx

    ReplyDelete