
6 x 12 LO
We went here on Easter Sunday (the 4th April) and had a lovely few hours. Charlie used up a lot of excess energy (thank goodness) on the trampoline. He threw himself hither and thither with such confidence, it was wonderful to see. The face painting was so comical. The girl was absolutely lovely (and they were only charging £1, which is a total bargain in this day and age), but I'm sure the patch cord should have been coming across the top of his head! There were two Vietnemese Pot Bellied Sows with their litters of piglets - so fat, so cute. Walking across the other pig yard was an experience and not for those with delicate nostrils or stomachs - bleurgh. We had a wonderful lunch (all home cooked) and I even bought myself some little heart gifts in the shop. Also spotted the lovely ceramic fridge magnet of the "little mutt" and simply had to have it!
Before we left I bought some home made meringue nests and Cornish Clotted Cream - naughty, but exceedingly nice. :
No comments:
Post a Comment