Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Surprise Visitors!


(bit of poetic licence with these photos - the first one is in February (the morning after Charlie's 3rd birthday) eating pizza with Mummy at 1 in the morning - he thought it was lunch time and the other was taken in May at Hengar.)
On Monday morning at 8.30 am I heard voices the other side of my door and the key being turned in the lock. Luckily, I recognised the voices as those of Charlie and Ami so was not alarmed - rather more intrigued as to why they were here. Ami had opened the door with my bunch of keys - yes, Charlie had put them in her bag when they had left here on Saturday teatime and I had not even missed them. Whoopsie. Ami said she was glad she had time to bring them to me before nursery/work and that the roads were really quiet of traffic due to half-term. Luckily I had not wanted to go out yesterday otherwise I should have spent ages turning the joint over looking for my keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment