Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Troll Beads & Bracelet/Dolly Beads/luccicare(etsy)
















I am on a purge on my computer sorting through photos and things and found my lovely beads - and thought I'd display them on my blog. Must check to see if I have any new ones that I didn't get photos for. The Dolly Beads are Jaq's (will ask Jaq if I should add a link) to her website - Jaq's beads are the ones with names on and the photos are her property - will ask about wording that - just thinking aloud right now)and my very first bead was the Valentine one (Bed of Roses) which I bought when Charlie was born - our very own Valentine's Baby. Well you can see from COMMENTS, Jaq is very happy for me to display the beads she made and continues to make.

1 comment:

  1. Like a trip down memory lane seeing those pics again, you're very welcome to use them my love :O) Take care, jaq xxxx

    ReplyDelete